JCP: NEXT EDITION (Call for Jeonju Cinema Project 2019)
Jeonju International Film Festival launched a system of call for JCP international projects selection.
Jeonju Cinema Project (JCP) is a feature film production program of Jeonju IFF. Since its launch in 2014, JCP has domestically and internationally supported independent filmmakers from by funding films each year.
In order to improve the international contribution of the project, Jeonju IFF launched ‘JCP: NEXT EDITION’, starting at 10th Jeonju Project Market (JPM). Through this challenge, Jeonju IFF would expand the scale to support auteurs in various spectra world widely.
Followings are main regulations for JCP: NEXT EDITION.
For details regarding the submission and selection, please refer to the Application Guide attached.
- Deadline: February 28th, 2018
- Please read our application guide thoroughly in advance.
- Please send the required documentations to firstname.lastname@example.org according to the application guideline attached.
** All submissions for JCP will be reviewed by JCP Selection Committee.
** No fees required for the Submission.
1) Pre-Selection: 5-10 projects selected by JCP Selection Committee based on submitted documentations.
2) Pitch: Presentation of pre-selected projects during the festival.
3) Final Selection: Announcement at JPM Awards. (May 8th, 2018)
- Final project can receive maximum budget of 100 million KRW (approx. 90,000 USD).
- For pre-selected projects, at least one representative should be present for the pitch held during the
- Jeonju IFF covers accommodation and accreditation for 1 participant per 1 project for attending the pitch.
- The final selected project must be world premiered at 20th Jeonju IFF which will be held in 2019.
FESTIVAL OFFICE(SEOUL) Project Market Dept.
- Tel : +82-2-2285-0562
- Fax : +82-2-2285-0560
- E-mail : email@example.com
If you have any inquiries regarding submission, please reach us via contacts above.